* Mommy decided to try her hand at making some home made baby food and fixed a batch of sweet potato baby food.
* Some foods that we have introduced to you this month include: rice cereal (you have already been eating oatmeal cereal), squash, sweet potatoes, carrots and avocados
* You are starting to sit up by yourself without assistance. You are still a little wobbly but are getting better.
* You are finally starting to sleep through the night. You still have some nights where you wake up once. You go to bed between 7:00-7:30pm.
* You wear a size 2 diaper
* You are beginning to reach out for things you want
* You are babbling more and I don't care what anyone else says I think your first word is "mama". You have said it more than once so I'm counting that as your first word.
* You love anything that you can put in your mouth. One of your favorite toys right now is a little baby rubber ducky that Grandma gave you. It's the perfect size for you to hold and put in your mouth. You also like banging and chewing on your stacking cups.