Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shots and Stats

Last Thursday (Sept. 20) was Joshua's 6 week check-up.  I was really excited to find out what his stats were as I could definitely tell he had changed.
 
Here is he is chilling out on the exam table waiting for the Dr. to come in.

Weight:  10 lbs. 14 oz.
Length:  22 1/4
Head: 38 cm
 
I forgot that he would have to get shots.  He ended up getting an oral vaccine, which he had no problem taking as my boy loves to eat, and 3 shots (2 in the left leg and 1 in the right leg).
 
He was such a little trooper and cried with the initial shock and pain of the shots but calmed down pretty quickly after I picked him up and snuggled with him.  He did really good throughout the day and mostly just slept and luckily didn't run any fever.
 
Here are a couple of pictures of him showing off his Daffy Duck band-aids.



No comments: