Saturday, April 19, 2008

Free or Dirt Cheap

Thanks to Money Saving Mom I was able to get some more great deals this week! Here's a pic of the items I got this week either for free or absolutely dirt cheap. I'll try to recap how I got the above items for less than $1.00!

* travel size of Banana Boat sunscreen - free (used $1.00 coupon out of 4/13 paper)

*15 free prints from Wal-Greens (sorry this was a 1 day event, I found out about it via an email announcement from Wal-Greens)

*Meow Mix cat food sample -free (Wal-Mart free samples)

*Colgate Toothpaste - $0.19 (on sale for $2.19 at Target, used $1 coupon from 4/13 Smart Source insert and stacked with this $1/1 printable)

*2 packages of Clean Team flushable wipes refill packs - $0.14 each (used this $3/2 coupons)

*Johnson's Buddies easy-grip Sudzing Bar - free (used coupon from newspaper but later found a $2/2 coupon so I'll be going back for more).

No comments: