* Your big brother is still super crazy about you. He calls you Joshua, Joshy, Munch Munch, Munchy, Precious Baby and Cush Cush. I don't know where he came up with all of these names.
* We took you took the Dr. on December 10 for an awful sounding cough and he prescribed you your first prescription, an oral steroid, that you had to take twice a day for 5 days. You were a little trooper and took your medicine without any issues.
* You have the sweetest little smile and when you smile your whole face and eyes light up.
* You started wearing size 2 diapers the last week of December.
* You have found your toes
* You are apparently already a mulitasker. One night while you were nursing I looked down to discover that you were nursing and sucking your thumb at the same time. I'm not really sure how that is even possible but you were making it work.
* On January 1 you rolled over from your tummy to your back for the first time. You don't do it very often, as you hate being on your tummy and usually throw a fit, but you definitely know how. You have still not rolled over from your back to your tummy.
* You are still nursing and have not had any formula. You have only had a bottle 2 or 3 times.
* You are learning how to grab a hold of anything that comes within reach. and you put everything in your mouth.
* You still really enjoy bath time and LOVE being held.
* You are still not sleeping through the night and wake up 2-3 times, if not more, at night.
Nana and Papa got you this cute little bear for Christmas. They bought it at Silver Dollar City when we all went (our family, Nana, Papa and Grandma) to see the Christmas lights.