Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thanks "Money Saving Mom"!

Just another reminder of why you should check out Money Saving Mom. This is a look at some of the things I was able to pick up last week at Target for $12.45 (unfortunately they charge tax on the full amount prior to the coupons). These items were purchased using internet coupons, coupons from the Sunday paper (thanks Diane for saving these for me) or coupons I received in the mail from Target. The most expensive item I purchased was the diapers but I was able to get them for $3.00 off. Here is a break down:

Huggies wipes - $0.39
Pampers wipes - $0.63 each
Diapers - $6.99
All laundry detergent - Free (use this link to print off your free coupons)
Colgate toothpaste - Free (plus overage)
Huggies disposable wash cloths - $0.19

No comments: