Monday, May 12, 2008

6 Months Old


Happy 6 months birthday to me!


That's right, while Mommy and Daddy are still in denial I officially turned half a year old on Saturday! Here are some random things about me:

1. I still have big blue eyes
2. While I know how to roll over I would prefer not to mess with it and really like to be sitting up instead.
3. Mommy and Daddy FINALLY gave me some cereal on Saturday.
4. I love banging on my little piano and prefer to use my left hand more than my right
5. I still like to make sure that Mommy and Daddy know I'm around in the middle of the night and like to wake them up at least once.
6. I have one tooth and am working hard on getting a few more
7. I love putting my feet in my mouth and if I try really hard I can even poke myself in the eye with my big toe. I'm thinking about working on putting my leg behind my head next.
8. I LOVE being outside
9. I think it's really neat to try to catch the bubbles when Daddy blows them for me
10. I really enjoy babbling and making sure that others know I'm around.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

happy 1/2 birthday Caleb