Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Say Cheese!

We had our first family pictures taken yesterday! I will admit it was a little challenging trying to schedule around a baby's schedule or lack there of. I knew that the morning would work better for Caleb but trying to pinpoint the exact moment when he wouldn't be sleeping but would be in a good mood was a bit of a challenge. He did great for the first 10-15 minutes and then decided that he had had enough of the paparazzi and was finished with smiling and decided to let us know it. We tried to console him but after a few minutes decided that we had plenty of pictures and that we better call it a wrap. We ended up with some great pictures of Daddy and Caleb but can't say as much for Mommy, yes Mom I know you don't like the "wad" of hair in front tucked behind my ear and I can't say that I think it looks all that great either. Oh well I guess it's not always all about me.

No comments: