Monday, May 27, 2013

Easter

Sorry but I had to go back and capture a few pictures of my sweet baby boy's first Easter.  I love Easter and am like a little kid when it comes to getting to dye Easter eggs.  This year we dyed eggs two different times because Caleb asked if we could pretty early in the month and I decided why not :) I'll admit I was just about as giddy as Caleb was the night before Easter.  I told David when I was younger I could hardly go to sleep the night before Easter because I was excited for the Easter Bunny to visit now it's because I can't wait to see the excitement on the boys faces when they wake up and see what the Easter Bunny left. :)
 It was so fun watching Caleb look for eggs and shake each one to see if it had something inside.  We also enjoyed getting to watch Joshua dive into his first Easter basket.
Joshua's First Easter Basket
 




 We attempted to take a few family pictures but Joshua was not having it that morning and to get both boys at this stage to look at the camera and smile at the same time is nearly impossible so you just have to go with it.






 We went to Nana and Papa's after church for lunch and Caleb couldn't stay out of the ham before lunch was served.  That boy loves him some ham!
 Nana had a super cute table fixed for Easter and folded these sweet little bunny napkins.



We had a nice Easter and enjoyed getting to spend some time with family.

No comments: