Monday, November 26, 2012

Hot Chocolate and Movie Time

Let the Christmas movies begin! Tonight before bed we busted out some hot chocolate and a "Charlie Brown Christmas".  We are currently in the process of getting out our Christmas decorations so I don't have my Christmas mugs out yet.  Caleb was excited when I asked him if he wanted to drink some hot chocolate and watch a movie before bed.  He was in charge of putting the hot chocolate mix in the mugs, stirring everything up and putting in the marshmallows.  He was very proud of himself and has become quite the little helper in the kitchen.
Even Joshua got in on the fun of watching the movie for a little while (this totally cracked us up because he was just laying contently watching the movie).

I'm hoping to have all my decorations up this week and I already have the majority of my Christmas shopping done so my goal is to enjoy many more nights like tonight and just have fun making some holiday memories with my boys.

No comments: